At the official presentation of the batteries, last February 2016, Grabat Energy made public their agreement with the Asian multinational CHINT, strategic partner of the Spanish company. Thanks to the investment group CHINT, it has been possible to complete the installation of the production that Grabat Energy has in Yecla (Murcia), from which a capacity of annual production of 80 million cells is expected once it is at full capacity.
Grabat Energy belongs to the Graphenano group, leader in the production of graphene on an industrial scale, from which graphene is acquired as raw material to be incorporated into its technology.
Graphene-polymer cells developed by Grabat Energy represent a technological innovation for many sectors whose progress is linked to progress in the field of energy, especially in storage systems.
Batteries based on this graphene technology guarantee the development of clean and sustainable environments, since they have sufficient capacity to be viable in the storage of renewable energy and the electric mobility industry.
- Innovation and commitment to the research of new developments
- Quality in our products and services
- Prospects of business both in the short and long term
- Teamwork under a solid work ethic
- Safety at work and in the production model
- Integrated management system that includes quality, safety and environment, implementing continuous improvement actions
- Sustainability, social responsibility and environmental commitment